Anyone committed to engaging with Development Studies and furthering the objectives of the Association is eligible to become a member. Membership is open to academics, students and practitioners, in and beyond Australia.
To become a DSAA Member please follow one of the 2 options below:
Option 1: PAY VIA CREDIT CARD/PAYPAL
Click the relevant registration button, fill in your details and make payment for your membership via Credit Card or PayPal.
Account Name: DEVELOPMENT STUDIES ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA INCORPORATED
Account Number: 166120675 BSB: 633 000
The Development Studies Association of Australia is incorporated under the Association Incorporation Reform Act 2012: Ref A0105938F.
The following are our categories of membership with their respective rates.
Benefits of Membership
All members will
- Be members of an Australian community of scholars / research practitioners and educators working in Development Studies
- Have the opportunity to network with a diverse range of academics, policy makers practitioners from Australia and globally
- Have access to shared teaching resources
- Be entitled to a discount for the DSAA and Research for Development Impact Network conference
- Be alerted to opportunities through regular newsletters and communications
- Universities with institutional membership will have the opportunity to have a 200 word statement of their activities and a link on the website